A recent report by The Housing, Communities and Local Government Committee warned that to hit the target of building 300,000 new homes a year by mid-2020, then modern methods of construction (MMC) must be embraced to help make up the shortfall that traditional building methods will likely suffer. Consortium Procurement understands the challenges our members […]
With The Village 2019 only just over a month away, we have been extremely busy with getting everything organised for the exhibition. We have gone all out to make sure our services speak to everyone attending and strongly encourage people to visit us. There will be many Consortium Procurement staff there so for any suppliers and members attending, please take full advantage and ask for any framework information you need. There are many things we are looking forward to including using our own Virtual Reality headset, a tool we are also excited for others to use and get great enjoyment out of.
For further information on The Village 2019, please click here.
We look forward to seeing everybody there and hope you can come along and visit our stand.
Consortium Procurement (Commercial arm of the Northern Housing Consortium) and The Countess of Chester NHS Trust are now working in partnership. Our goal is to deliver specialised procurement services into the Social Housing, Local Authority, NHS and Blue Light sectors. Working with The Countess of Chester NHS Trust, members now have access to the following healthcare frameworks and services:
- Radiology Capacity Management Services
- On site surgical and Medical Capacity Solutions
- Off-site Surgical and Medical Capacity Solutions DPS
- Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Services and Equipment
- Managed service of Office Supplies
- Managed Service of Technology Assets
- Fixed fee procurement project delivery
- Financial Services
- Provision of Natural Gas
- Provision of Electricity
- Carbon and Energy Infrastructure Upgrades UK and IRE
- Smart Building Solutions
- Salary Sacrafice Personal and Home Technology Schemes
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Payroll and Pension Service
- Inventory and Cost Management System
- Healthcare Content Management System
- Real Time Healthcare Tracking and Patient Flow Systems
- Tail End Management
- Cleaning Solutions
- Supply of Pharmacy Robotic Automated Dispensing System
- Managed Service for Digital Transformation Services
Our combined framework offering can be accessed by all public sector organisations. There is also no additional cost for our members to access the frameworks offered by the Countess of Chester.
By working collaboratively, we have a stronger and broader offer of procurement services to offer our members, and future members.
If you are unsure whether you can access the frameworks and services offered by Consortium Procurement, please visit our “Who can access” page.
For further information on any of the frameworks, and how you can access them, please contact the procurement team:
Telephone: 0191 511 1173