With winter knocking on our doors, it’s vital for public organisations who own or manage properties, to have their gas appliances serviced and safety checked to prepare them for the cold months. Winter weather highlights how much we rely on gas to keep us warm, cook our meals and provide hot water.
We realise the pressure landlords face having to comply with the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998; therefore we offer an easy-to-access, effective and fully compliant route to procuring their gas requirements. Our framework for Heating Systems provides a flexible and thorough specification that would cover a range of works and services, and varying member organisation needs from a contract perspective.
In order to offer full flexibility of works and services to member organisations, and to reflect the make-up of the market place, the framework agreement offers 6 lots; 3 of which cover domestic requirements and 3 covering commercial requirements:
- Lot 1: Servicing, Maintenance, Repair, Refurbishment and necessary ad-hoc replacements for Domestic Heating Systems
- Lot 2: Installations of Domestic Heating Systems via capital investment scheme(s)
- Lot 3: Consultancy and Auditing Services in relation to Domestic Heating Systems
- Lot 4: Servicing, Maintenance, Repair, Refurbishment and necessary ad-hoc replacements for Commercial Heating Systems
- Lot 5: Installation of Commercial Heating Systems via capital investment scheme(s)
- Lot 6: Consultancy and Quality Audits in relation to Commercial Heating Systems
We have appointed 19 of the most renowned gas and heating providers to our framework securing top quality service for members utilising the framework. All 19 supply partners have been rigorously tested proving high quality performance and deep understanding and professionalism in their subject areas.
All of our framework agreements and fully EU and UK Directive compliant and deliver value for money and peace of mind. We offer flexible specifications to meet members’ specific requirements and we act as a first point of call, should members experience any difficulties while utilising their contracts.
If you would like to receive more information about this framework, please contact the Consortium Procurement team on 0191 511 1173 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org