Securus Group: Supporting Members
Securus is delighted to be an Approved Supply Partner of Consortium Procurement for the:
- Technology Enabled Care Services Framework
- The Fire Safety Framework
- The Property Safety & Security Framework
Our Housing and care division is committed to:
- Providing the highest levels of compliance and resident safety.
- Enabling Members to successfully transition warden call estates from analogue to digital.
- Protect investment in legacy analogue systems by maximising operational life, through high quality maintenance and provision of appropriate and value for money upgrade proposals.
We provide a turnkey solution for the design, installation and maintenance of multiple systems and are staffed by directors, managers and engineers with significant experience of delivering these services in to occupied premises.
Our management team includes:
- Andrea McCaffrey – Account Director with extensive experience of supporting Members.
- Mark McGreevy – Sales Director with 30+ year’s industry experience including helping to write the new Code of Practice for the Installation of Social Alarm Systems in Grouped Living Environments – BS8604 – 1.
- Steve Russell – Service Director with 18 years’ experience of working with members on their TECS maintenance.
- Jon Marshall – Divisional Director with 15 years industry experience, including digital system and Next Generation (Digital/IP) networks.
What we really want to provide to Members is:
- Passion and commitment from a team that understand the needs of residents
- Unbiased advice that is not tied to a single product set
- Exemplary Service
For more information on the products/services that Securus Group have to offer, click the link here.
To hear directly from the highly qualified experts at Securus Group, email