We are seeking an Insurance Broker to work with our procurement team on a consultancy basis to establish The Commercial Property and Liability Insurance framework. This new framework will be aiming to provide an all-encompassing best in class insurance policy for our members that will allow them to have broad insurance cover that is affordable and deals with all of the services they provide.
We will be looking for the below knowledge and expertise during the recruitment process:
- Good relationship with insurance providers, large scale and niche. Offer wide range of value added services and continually adds to relationships. Ensure VFM for members
- Tailor risks according to member needs this can include a review/advice and guidance on policy wording
- Staff training to high level e.g. industry standards
- Procurement expertise and track record of consultancy and brokerage
- Technical knowledge of products and sectors e.g. housing, NHS etc.
- Compliance record with FCA, Anti-Corruption, PCR 2015
- T&C’s to be provided by consultant.
- Ability to work nationwide and provide coverage to all members, England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Reports and analysis – performance, spend and engagement figures.
We would like to invite interested Brokers to an engagement session on 7th November 2017 to gather feedback on the above. Please contact Drew Frame at email@example.com or call 0191 566 1035 to confirm your attendance and allocated meeting time.
Following our previous updates regarding contracts under our Electronic Payments Services framework, our legal advisors have reviewed the member supply agreement in detail and advised that the key clause to review is 8.1. This states that unless otherwise agreed in writing, the prices quoted are “exclusive of value added tax (if any)” therefore, having also reviewed current case law, their advice is that the buyer (member) is obliged to pay in addition to the price any VAT that may be chargeable on the supplies. We will continue to provide updates to members on this issue and are working closely with allpay to ensure we are informed of progress on their legal proceedings against HMRC.
With winter knocking on our doors, it’s vital for public organisations who own or manage properties, to have their gas appliances serviced and safety checked to prepare them for the cold months. Winter weather highlights how much we rely on gas to keep us warm, cook our meals and provide hot water.
We realise the pressure landlords face having to comply with the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998; therefore we offer an easy-to-access, effective and fully compliant route to procuring their gas requirements. Our framework for Heating Systems provides a flexible and thorough specification that would cover a range of works and services, and varying member organisation needs from a contract perspective.
In order to offer full flexibility of works and services to member organisations, and to reflect the make-up of the market place, the framework agreement offers 6 lots; 3 of which cover domestic requirements and 3 covering commercial requirements:
- Lot 1: Servicing, Maintenance, Repair, Refurbishment and necessary ad-hoc replacements for Domestic Heating Systems
- Lot 2: Installations of Domestic Heating Systems via capital investment scheme(s)
- Lot 3: Consultancy and Auditing Services in relation to Domestic Heating Systems
- Lot 4: Servicing, Maintenance, Repair, Refurbishment and necessary ad-hoc replacements for Commercial Heating Systems
- Lot 5: Installation of Commercial Heating Systems via capital investment scheme(s)
- Lot 6: Consultancy and Quality Audits in relation to Commercial Heating Systems
We have appointed 19 of the most renowned gas and heating providers to our framework securing top quality service for members utilising the framework. All 19 supply partners have been rigorously tested proving high quality performance and deep understanding and professionalism in their subject areas.
All of our framework agreements and fully EU and UK Directive compliant and deliver value for money and peace of mind. We offer flexible specifications to meet members’ specific requirements and we act as a first point of call, should members experience any difficulties while utilising their contracts.
If you would like to receive more information about this framework, please contact the Consortium Procurement team on 0191 511 1173 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consortium Procurement has facilitated a series of Procurement Reference Panel meetings over the last seven years. This informal network provides a quarterly forum for procurement professionals from our membership to meet, help shape our framework development plan; share best practice, discuss current and emerging procurement issues, and explore opportunities for collaboration.
The next meeting in the Midlands will be held on Monday 22nd January 2018 at Midland Heart Ltd. offices, Bath Row, Birmingham 1 pm until 4 pm, refreshments available from 12:45.
The Northern Procurement Reference Panel meeting is to be held at Stockport Homes offices, Cornerstone; 2 Edward Street, Stockport, SK1 3NQ on Tuesday 30th January from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm. – refreshments will be available from 10:45 am.
There is no obligation to attend regularly and we contact the group in advance for agenda items to ensure the sessions are focused and topical each time.
We would like to remind you that this is an open group for all to attend and if you no longer want to take part or there is another person within your organisation who you believe it would be more suited to, please let us know and we will contact them.
The procurement reference panel meetings are proving to be quite popular and successful within our membership. In order to be able to share useful information, our findings and interesting pieces of content with our members, we have set up dedicated LinkedIn Groups called Consortium Procurement Midlands Procurement Reference Panel and Consortium Procurement Northern Procurement Reference Panel, which members are more than welcome to join.
For more information, please contact Nicola Benson on 0191 566 1033 or by email at email@example.com